Briny Woods is an experienced litigator and has successfully represented numerous clients throughout the State of California.
An Attorney That Knows The Defense Arguments And How To Combat Them
Mr. Woods has also been on both sides of the litigation, representing plaintiffs and defendants. For numerous years he represented insurance companies doing their defense work and knows what their strategies include. In the defense field, Mr. Woods was selected by a major insurance company to train insurance company adjusters on how to handle litigation cases, and was further responsible to train adjusters on handling Premises Liability (typically slip/trip and fall) cases.
Mr. Woods has effectively litigated cases as "simple" as minimal impact rear-end auto accidents to complex major crashes involving big rigs with our clients suffering serious bodily injuries. By working on both sides of the spectrum, we combat the fact that insurance companies will attempt to pay as little as they can.
Graduated from University of California, Berkeley
Graduated from McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific
- California State Bar # 205479
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA)
- California Department of Real Estate Broker, license # 01467544
- Member of State Bar of California and Orange County Bar Association since 1999