Woods Williford, P.C.: Serving Californians
While our prior case results, testimonials, or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter, the attorneys at Woods Williford, P.C., invite you to read through some of our previous results to learn more about our client-focused representation. Every individual’s case is different depending on the injury, insurance limits, and liability. Contact us online today or call 949-558-2245 to discuss your case.
- Settlement recovered for a car accident victim: $6,000,000 recovered for a car accident
- On-duty police officer car accident: $2 million recovery for an on-duty police officer in a car accident in San Diego
- Recovery for motorcycle accident: Woods Williford recovered $1,500,000 insurance policy limits for our client who was struck by a car while riding his motorcycle.
- Recovery for man run over in restaurant: Our client was struck by a car while he was eating lunch in a restaurant. A negligent driver hit the accelerator instead of the brakes and went crashing through a window and into a restaurant injuring several people. Our firm recovered $1,250,000 for our injured client. Our client was able to purchase a new home cash with his proceeds so that he could take care of his family.
- Trip and fall accident in Los Angeles: $925,000 recovered for trip and fall accident in Los Angeles.
- Couple hit by big rig on Los Angeles freeway: $800,000 recovered for couple hit by big rig on Los Angeles freeway.
- Police officer in a motorcycle accident in Sacramento: $650,000 recovered for a police officer in a motorcycle accident in Sacramento.
- Recovered for a client who undergoes neck surgery: Our client was a passenger riding with his friend when their car was struck and the car rolled. Our client suffered herniated discs in his neck which required surgery. Woods Williford was able to recover $500,000 policy limits for our client.