Let Us Advocate For You After A Catastrophic Injury
A traumatic slip-and-fall, a devastating auto accident, a serious dog bite or another dangerous incident can cause irreversible disability, requiring a complete lifestyle change for the victim. Common injuries include paralysis, amputation, brain damage and more.
At Woods Williford, P.C., our Orange County personal injury attorneys fight to hold at-fault parties and their insurance carriers responsible when they have been negligent. Our goal is to ensure that you have the financial resources you need to live as normally as possible after your accident.
We Deal With Insurance Companies So You Don’t Have To
Our lawyers have in-depth insights on how an insurance company may try to deny, delay or underpay a victim. In cases involving catastrophic injuries, it is vital that the injured receive compensation for both current and future care, including payment for in-home nursing, medical equipment and medications, physical therapy and more.
We have years of experience going up against insurance companies and have cultivated considerable resources and a reputation in the local community for being fierce advocates in our pursuit of justice. We will help you seek fair compensation for your injuries – through negotiation, when possible, and through aggressive litigation when necessary.
We Help Victims After A Wide Variety Of Accident Scenarios
Those who have experienced serious injuries often require long-term rehabilitation and medical care to help them lead full lives. The costs can add up quickly, however, which makes it vital that victims seek maximum compensation. Our personal injury attorneys can help you pursue justice in a variety of compensation claims, including those involving:
- Car accidents, including those caused by drunk drivers
- Accidents involving semi trucks resulting from the negligence of truck drivers or trucking companies
- Accidents and injuries to motorcyclists caused by drivers of larger vehicles
- Injuries stemming from pedestrian collisions with motor vehicles and bicyclist accidents caused by drivers
- Accidents on dangerous private property, including slip-and-fall injuries and unprovoked dog bites
- Injuries on public property that is owned and maintained by local governments
- Concussions and other types of traumatic brain injuries
No matter what the situation, our firm never sacrifices the personal attention that catastrophic injury cases require. We will never nickel and dime you when you call us with questions and will always take the time to understand your concerns and answers your questions.
Discuss Your Legal Options With An Attorney For Free
Learn how we can help you by scheduling a consultation at one of our four office locations in Irvine, San Bernardino, Riverside or San Diego. Call Woods Williford, P.C., at 949-558-2245 today.