San Diego Law Office
Woods Williford Personal Injury Attorneys
9920 Pacific Heights Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92121
Fighting For The Justice And Recovery You Deserve
Although truly blameless accidents can and do occur, many accidents are the result of someone’s careless or reckless behavior. When another person, company, or entity acts negligently, you shouldn’t have to suffer the life-altering consequences on your own. At Woods Williford, P.C., we assist clients who have been harmed the negligence of someone else. Our San Diego personal injury attorneys can help you understand your legal options and take action against the negligent parties. Whether you were injured in a car accident, hit while riding your bicycle, or bitten by a dog, our firm can help you fight for your rights. We handle a wide variety of personal injury, catastrophic injury, and wrongful death cases.
Make Us Your Trusted Advocates
Our team understands the physical, emotional, and financial ramifications of an unexpected accident. In many cases, injured individuals and their family and loved ones are unable to ever fully return to their normal lives. We fight to secure the maximum compensation you are owed to help you get back on your feet. Our San Diego personal injury lawyers can handle every aspect of your claim so that you can focus on healing. Why choose Woods Williford, P.C.?
- Our attorneys have more than 30 years of collective experience handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- We exclusively practice personal injury law, meaning we have an in-depth knowledge of the processes and systems involved.
- Over our years in practice, we have successfully recovered more than $55,000,000 on behalf of our clients.
- We provide every client with the compassionate counsel they deserve and the aggressive advocacy they need, both in and out of the courtroom.
- Our team truly cares about you and your case – at our firm, you aren’t treated like just another case number, but like a member of our own family.
- We offer initial consultations free of charge and provide all our services on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay us unless we recover compensation for you.
From our multiple office locations throughout Southern California, we serve injured individuals and their loved ones across the state. We take the time to listen to your unique situation, understand your specific goals, and create a plan of legal action tailored to your particular case. No matter how complex or difficult your situation may be, we can help you work to recover the maximum compensation you are owed for your damages.